December 21, 2009

    This afternoon we are going with some friends of ours to the park to take some pictures, standing in the same place that we stood in the fall of 1998.(picture below) When we were younger we did a lot of homeschooling classes together: a play, speech class, a bunch of field trips, (most of which i don't remember) art class, and probably some I don't remember because  was three years old. However, I do remember that when we were trying to take the picture on the bridge, a car kept coming and we would all have to run to the side start all over.

From left to right: Jeremiah, Petey, Andrew, and Cynthia Tiemersma, Janine, Nathan, Lorissa, and Renee Haveman


This is from 1997 When I was 2

When I was 8 in 2003 Father/Daughter Night in GEMS.

GEMS class around 6th grade about twelve years old

These are from the dentist; if we didn't have cavities, we got in the "zero cavity club." last time I was there, they gave me the picturesfrom the st four years! This is from some time in august 2005. I was around 10 years old.

 six months later 3/06

year later 3/07 I think they did something to me because I have gauze in my mouth. :) If you look to the left of my head there a plaque of something with a notch in it. the picture above and the rest all have the same plaque and you can see how much I grew in six months!!

9/07 12 years old and I have no idea what happened to my bangs and no, I didn't cut them myself. :)

3/08 last one! not that I have cavities but I got too old to be in the club. :( so that is it for now, sorry I haven't blogged in awhile but other than Janine coming home for three weeks, not much new.

No comments: